Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 February 2014

TWO PIECE




______________________________________________


Two Piece   |    Zara
Shirt   |    H&M
Rucksack   |    ASOS
Sunglasses    |   Monki
Shoes  |   Topshop




HELLO MY LOVELIES.

I feel excited and stressed all at the same time. Stressed, due to the fact I have a month to produce my final major project and to tell you the truth I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel so far. Excited, because the last three days I have woke up to the sun beaming through my window, and with living in Brighton, this makes me extremely excited for the summer and the days I can stroll down to the beach. 
So you can understand why I felt it was necessary to get the sunglasses out. This two piece has become one of my favourite pieces of clothing as I can literally wear it in any style. For this outfit I wanted to play around, so I added a bright shirt underneath to make it fun yet its still carries that smart look. These platforms in all honesty cause me pain, there that kinda '6 hour only' shoe. Do you have any of those? I feel like unfortunately I have quite a few. So they're fine for my 4hour shifts at work but anything else and its game over. 

MELTINGGG OVER RODARTE.

WHERE IS MY GLITTER COAT??


I fell in love hard when this coat went down the catwalk! And the most upsetting thing is I can't have one, where do I get a bluddy Glitter coat from? LOVE STRUCK. Claps for Rodarte. 

LOVE FROM  |  GINGERFIX




1 comment:

  1. Love the layout for your outfit posts - very Rodarte!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete