Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 December 2013

FESTIVITIES


Work Christmas Partaaaaay.

Confession time, I am the biggest scrooge ever. However despite this scrooge factor about me I was looking forward to the work do, probably for two main reasons, 1. The chance to actually get dressed up and leave the house. 2. Seeing people at work drunk in a drunken environment. (this ended up being me though.)

Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Anklet - The Cobra Shop
Loafers - Office



 


So the ASOS fluffy bag seems to be following me around everywhere, its love. I just want to wear it with every outfit, I feel so bad leaving it in that wardrobe, it shouldn't be left in there.
I won't lie, I've had this shirt for god knows how long now, my sister gave it to me a very long time ago but its kinda my 'go to' shirt. I love my 'go to' item of clothes. Those trusty pieces that you know you can put with anything several times. Ideally I wanted to wear a black roll neck top with this but I just didn't have time to go out and get one, so maybe for next time, IF I ever go out again. 

Highlight of my christmas party.
Doing a dance off to the song 'Push It'. The drunk colleague thinking she can dance.

INSPO TIME
Romy & Michele High School Reunion. It was one of my fave films when younger and still is, if you have not already watched this, I'm recommending. One of those old school girly films with fashion inspo.

LOVE the pink dress and matching chocker! 












2 comments:

  1. I really love your photo designs. What image editing program do you use? (or is it just your creativity :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lovely! Ermm, Hmm, I'm not really sure what you mean, so I'm going to go for my creativity I guess?. I use photoshop a lot!! And thats it really, but all the creative aspects are self taught and just done from scratch basically. Thank you for the love!!

    ReplyDelete